Internship Reference: TPBS89
This International Marketing Group is made up of two primary components. The first of which is an influencer marketing agency focused on helping East Asia-based brands expand their influence to the United States and Europe through paid social media influencers, predominately on YouTube.
The other aspect is their Software-as-a-Service platform which is a database of statistics and analytics to assist marketers with influencer discovery and evaluation. This product was launched in Q3 2020.
Social & Content Marketing Internship
- Assist with the consistent posting and growth of a company’s social media channels. Interact with the socials of other businesses to increase exposure and drive traffic. This would include Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Create engaging content for use in inbound and outbound marketing. Shape data points relating to YouTube trends and points of interest into succinct infographics, write blog posts about influencer marketing news and happenings, share content with existing business contacts.
- Perform new outreach to YouTube creators to build new relationships with this agency. Be involved in the negotiation process for activating influencers to create sponsored content for YouTube.
- Identify business development opportunities, foster new contacts, and learn how to warm-up contacts to increase interest in our platform.
- Get involved with the creation of Google AdWord campaigns from brainstorming new target audiences, determining target keywords, designing attractive landing pages, ensuring consistent messaging, reviewing results, and adapting for maximum effectiveness.
- An interest and passion for social media, especially YouTube.
- Strong English writing and communication skills.
- Confidence in email communication and outreach.
- A passion to learn and be adaptive within a start-up environment.
- Fluency in another language.
- Familiarity with SEO and growth hacking.