Internship Code: CKGDE01
This internship host company mainly work on projects including urban planning, architectural design, and further related consulting and research.
They look to foster and support domestic and international collaborations, including hosting online and offline events such as workshops and conferences.
Currently, their key academic partners include Southeast University and the University of Oxford, and key local government partners include Chongqing and Nanjing.
Social Media Marketing and Design Internship
The host organisation are looking for an intern who can:
- Create/maintain social media accounts/profiles on Twitter and LinkedIn
- Respond to inquiries regarding potential collaboration/ ongoing projects
- Assist with ongoing projects, occasionally provide support using AutoCAD, Photoshop, InDesign, SketchUp etc.
Activities are not limited to the above, and candidates are encouraged to discuss further their own abilities and interests in an interview to identify synergies.
- Experience and skills in the above software
- Good communication skills both within the team and to external stakeholders
- Experience with social media and publicity is a plus
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!