Internship Code: TPLA11
This company is a top-tier IP law firm based in Taipei, Taiwan, with more than 180 full-service IP professionals and lawyers.
Founded in 1995, the firm boomed with the advent of Taiwan’s high-tech industrialization. The firm has since developed a full-service IP law department that encompasses all areas of intellectual property in prosecution, portfolio management, litigation, licensing, etc., with constant trust among its reputable domestic and international clientele.
The firm’s patent expertise, led by nearly 40 patent attorneys licensed in Taiwan and another 45 patent attorneys licensed in China, encompasses the fields of semiconductors, consumer electronics, thin-film transistor liquid crystal display technology, mechanical and electrical engineering, artificial intelligence, financial technology, computer hardware and software, telecommunications, biochemistry, pharmaceuticals, business methods, and information technology. Its patent advisory service is renowned to be reliable, comprehensive, and ethically oriented.
The firm’s trademark team, along with its attorneys at law, is known for its high level of attentiveness and responsiveness towards each of its clients and cases. In addition to specializing in Taiwanese trademark practice to serve its international clients, the firm’s seasoned professionals have managed global trademark protection for its domestic clients. The lawyers at this firm have gained a reputation for their efficiency, reliability, and comprehensive legal opinions, as well as their strategic advice on dispute resolution and litigation. The firm also enjoys an outstanding success rate in overcoming citations, oppositions, invalidations, and infringement litigations.
Social Media & Communities Internship
Supporting the Chief Marketing Officer in following their objectives and strategies of building an online community around their online platform and engagement:
- Research and create content for their website surrounding innovation in design and production
- Production & editing of articles, 3D designs, videos, and photos
- Research & preparation of LinkedIn posts to populate a content calendar
- Preparation of imagery and video for social media posts
- Writing newsletters for social media posts
- Three hours of work per day (part-time)
- Possesses knowledge and experience in the tenets of marketing and communications
- Passion for writing and creative expression
- Interested in design and technology
- Open and approachable communication skills
- Assumes responsibilities and initiative, ability to troubleshoot
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Design-oriented person, that has a grasp of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, or InDesign
- Practice or a willingness to use video editing software: Adobe Premiere, Final Cut Pro, or even iMovie
- Chinese and English bilingual strongly preferred
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!