Position Code: SGMA53
This company is aiming to be Southeast Asia’s first systemized and digitalized co-retailing platform where brands and verified retail spaces connect.
Social Media Graphic Design Intern
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Designing and creating graphics for social media channels that align with brand guidelines and appeal to the Host Company’s target audience
- Collaborating with the marketing team to develop social media campaigns and content
- Creating visually appealing graphics for various social media platforms such as Facebook, and LinkedIn
- Ensuring all graphics are optimized for each platform and are visually consistent
- Staying up-to-date with the latest social media trends and design techniques to create fresh and engaging graphics
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Love creativity and dedicated to your passions
- Great English skills
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Excellent time management and able to work independently
- Coachable and likes to receive consistent and constant feedback
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!