Internship Code: TPBS127
This company focuses on developing AI-enabled hematology diagnostic and clinical decision support systems. Through co-development projects with academic institutions and hospitals, this company develops the platform that automatically detects abnormalities and optimises clinical workflow by prioritising the disease condition and urgency for the physicians.
Social Media Intern
- Work with the Supervisor to create and implement social campaigns.
- Manage the company’s social media accounts and posts
- Collaborate with marketing and creative team to produce engaging social promotional assets
- Assist with overall social media strategy and provide tactical support, analytics, competitive research, and platform priorities to deliver on brand objectives
- Develop Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, and YouTube posting schedules, where needed.
- Social Media Engagements: monitor all engagements with social posts and actively follow new accounts to gain follow-backs.
- Analyses analytics to gauge the success of campaigns to create performance reports
- Maintain a consistent voice on social media that engages their audience and aligns with their brand essence
- 1+ years experience in social media/marketing or related class studies.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and social media scheduling tools.
- Knowledge of the capabilities and best practices of all key social media platforms (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube, Medium)
- Proven success in building social communities
- Skills in copywriting, content creation and curation, research and insights, creative ideation, and presentation
- Familiarity with social media analytics and management tools
- Strong organisational skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Enjoy learning/sharing new techniques
- Willing to take on challenges
- Team player and able to work independently
- Proactive, great interpersonal and problem-solving skills
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!