Internship Code: SHBS07
This internship host company is where architectural techniques, construction and renovation, meet creativity in the design of modern and innovative furniture. This architecture firm combines the precision of a Swiss watch with a commitment to the contemporary values of environmental respect and sustainability.
Established in 2009 under the initiative of its founder, the organisation benefits fully from personal and professional achievements.
Through her work, the organisation’s founder proves that it is possible to combine aesthetics with architecture, and design with environmentally responsible structures. Through seminars they attended in Austria, the architect was introduced to the passive house concept, whose precepts she immediately began applying to both brand new construction projects and the renovations of historic buildings for which she was commissioned.
When designing and producing furniture, the focus is on materials of Swiss Made quality.
Social Media Marketing Internship
The host organisation are looking for an intern who can work on the following projects:
- Complete social media marketing related tasks
- Further projects related to; architecture, interior design, lifestyle & sustainability (water, waste recycling)
What will candidates gain from this internship?
- How to design a new website
- How to design and manage a new WeChat platform
The internship position is not limited to the outline above, and all candidates are encouraged during an interview to discuss responsibilities.
- Social media platform knowledge is required, knowledge of advertising platforms is a plus
- Independent thinker
- Ability to ‘think outside the box’
- Passionate about ecology, sustainability and new technologies
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!