Position Code: SGMA52
This company is aiming to be Southeast Asia’s first systemized and digitalized co-retailing platform where brands and verified retail spaces connect.
Social Media Marketing Intern
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Create and execute a social media strategy
- Create and refine digital and traditional marketing content
- Write engaging and targeted copy for the website and social media channels
- Coordinate with Graphic Design Intern
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Comfortable building the social media and marketing strategy from the ground up
- Proficient in English
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!