Internship Code: CDBS178
This Management & Consulting firm has over a decade of experience under its belt in managing and consulting successful business mergers, acquisitions and go-to-market strategies. In particular, they help create synergies between European and Chinese firms and projects.
Dividing their time between China and Europe, they are equally fluent in the cultures and business traditions of both economic areas, which guarantees their clients’ success.
Entering the Chinese market requires an informed strategy to make it a success. This internship host helps their clients find their way around this vast but sometimes daunting market, by creating a go-to-market strategy, planning market entry, benchmarking their results, and setting up pricing and marketing plans.
Their research analysts provide clients investment and business reports analyzing upcoming IPOs and deep-dives on Chinese and Southeast Asian companies and business opportunities worth watching. Their clients trust their research to make important business and investment decisions.
Social Media Project Manager Internship
As a social media project manager, you will play a key role in shaping the internship host companies’ premium ‘Asia’s Ascendance’ publications, working closely with their team of analysts to provide clients:
- To turn their monthly company and stock deep-dive reports, with a focus on companies listed on the Hong Kong, Shanghai and Singapore stock market, into easily digestible online content (Twitter threads, videos, Instagram post)
- Brainstorm story concepts and campaign ideas and think of ways to help grow company accounts
- Engage with followers, customers, influencers in their brand voice through company social channels
- Assist in tracking and updating company social analytics
The Ideal Candidate:
- Has experience using social media to building out an audience online (Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram)
- An interest in marketing, communications, brand, and/or social media management
- Has a keen interest in business and investment trends in China and Southeast Asia
- Is an adaptable self-starter, capable of thinking critically about solving problems for a business-minded audience
- Enjoys working in a startup environment
- Is an English native speaker
- Is an excellent copywriter
- Has a professional working attitude
- Can commit to an internship of at least two months