Internship Reference: SGBS15
This organisation is a true innovator in the global online learning market, with an unshakeable belief in people’s potential and their astonishing capabilities. With a wealth of experience and a 25-year proven track record to match, their real difference lies in one simple fact: their course content is the ‘best in class’. It’s remarkable because it delivers measurable outcomes.
Delivering millions of online courses each year their principles: ‘Understand, Innovate and Deliver’, are as important today as ever. Clients both large and small trust them to help them overcome some of their biggest challenges, namely: building people’s confidence, accelerating their productivity and developing more effective managers who lead their teams to greater performance.
This organisation has a very different culture which sets them apart from the rest. We’re purpose-driven, fully transparent, and believe every voice in the company should be heard. As a team, we’re united by the fact we all share the same fundamental values and work with integrity. We’re genuinely client-focused but more than this, we’re not constrained by the conventional academic theories written decades ago. We live and work in real-time and have long recognised that clients need solutions that are as practical and relevant as they are inspired. And above all, we must get it right first time.
Internship Position: New Market Research & Scoping
- Run a ‘digital marketing campaign(s)’ and marketing events for our B2B online learning Store targeting specific market sectors;
- Review our ‘new territory’ (e.g. Southeast Asia and Asia-Pacific) expansion business planning approach and validate the model against the local needs.
- Initial focus will be sales of the ‘Managing People’ headline project with the long-term ambitions to potentially moved towards localised/translated needs.
- Conduct research and market entry.
- Interested in skills training and making a difference.
- Strong understanding (or ability to research) Political, Economic, Social, Technological, Environmental and Legal requirements of entering a new market.
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of Digital Marketing and experience running campaigns preferred.
- Knowledge of key markets for our intended future entry – e.g. Vietnam, Sir Lanka, NZ, Australia, Philippines, a plus.
- Ability to work to a brief and in a team but also the flexibility to work proactively both independently & remotely
- Ability to speak English