Internship Reference: CDBS161
This sports education organization is based in Chengdu and was founded in 2016. They deliver unique football, basketball and general fitness/PE classes at many different locations around Chengdu including kindergartens, schools and sports fields.
In the next few months the company will be delivering a range of sports classes at their facility for kids aged 3-12. They also arrange a wide range of camps, in recent years they have organized trips to Real Madrid, Spain and Michael Jordan Flight School, in the U.S to name a few.
They are a young and fast growing company in a very dynamic sector of the Chinese economy. The company is looking for talented and creative people who can help them stay unique.
They currently have a 1100sq/m gym in the center of Chengdu with over 25 staff, over the course of 2019 they aim to grow considerably and open two more gyms in Chengdu.
- Assist and develop skills in management through a range of different departments
- Opportunity to assist and coach children – training will provided, and the demands of coaching will depend entirely on the candidates experience & abilities
- Take part in weekly training
- Opportunity to train others about your within a specialized sport and or experience
- Sports or management degree preferred and an or interest in sports,
- Enjoy participating in different sports
- Experience working in a gym or sports is a big plus, but not essential
- Outgoing, hardworking and willing to learn
- Adaptable and open to new cultures
- Fluent/high level in English, any Chinese language skills would help but not essential.