Position Code: BKKHR02
This internship host company is an AI-based recruitment software company based in Bangkok, Thailand. Their mission is to offer easy-to-use software to empower small, medium, and large companies in their staffing & recruitment transformation.
Their goal is to provide solutions to the recruitment world’s difficulties and make the entire process simple and enjoyable for recruiters, hiring managers, and candidates alike.
Globally trusted by thousands of companies in over 130 countries, the company’s growth goes hand in hand with its client’s own. They’re passionate about developing solutions for the changes the clients encounter and filling the recruitment gap with innovative tech implementation.
Talent Acquisition Intern
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Support with shortlisting potential candidates from a vast talent pool of candidates
- Job posting and Ad performance analysis
- Actively source best talents on Linkedin and other channels
- Writing candidates’ experience brief
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Open to any nationality
- Previous internship or extra-curricular experience (Highly desired)
- Strong English in written and verbal communication skills
- Enjoy helping candidates match their career goals with the company’s roles
- Good in storytelling to engage with candidates
- Fast learner
- Be service-minded
- Have a bright and positive attitude
- Ideally experienced with applicant tracking systems
- Preference for 4 + months internship, but shorter durations also encouraged to apply and discuss opportunities with the host company
- Transportation allowance will be provided
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!