Internship code: PEKIT03
This organisation is a tech startup aiming to empower the robotics community as well as make robotics accessible to everyone in the modern world.
They have an educational and social networking platform, this revolutionizes the way robotics is taught. By making it easy for all people to learn how to make robots, use them in their daily lives, and connect with others, they are building the most innovative and creative community of influential technology pioneers.
The companies online, engaging and task-based educational material is specially designed for students ages 12 to 18 years old within schools, as well as individual users up to 25 years old who want to take the courses remotely. This way, beginner to advanced users can gain knowledge about how to assemble and program robots that can be used in real-life situations.
Cooperating within teams and competing against each other for every course’s special challenge, their users can learn about robotics in a fun and interactive way. To further develop their skills, they can post their robotic videos under their profiles, connect with other users, form teams and join competitions. Learning from experts in the field and peers in other educational institutions has never been that easy and enjoyable!
UI-UX Design/Front-End Web Development Internship
This company is looking for a UI-UX Design or Front-End Development Intern to join their platform development team and work on improving their educational and social media platform for robotics courses. The platform is based on modern web technologies such as NodeJS, Express, and VueJS.
Responsibilities can include but aren’t limited to:
- Design interactive and user-friendly interfaces for engaging learning and collaborative UX.
- Plan, organize, and complete work within agile sprints.
- Participate in design discussions, and design features and solutions that are accessible.
- Experience with building web interfaces using Sketch, Photoshop or any other design tool
- Experience with designing UI-UX for educational/social networking online platforms
- Knowledge of version control with GitHub
- Fluency in English & Chinese language
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!