Internship Reference: CDBS126
The company is a foreign and local partnership that specializes in providing rich and authentic, personally crafted travel experiences in Tibet. With 20 years of combined knowledge and experience in that area, they are very qualified to meet the individual needs of travelers while taking them beneath the surface of the rich Tibetan culture. Their services extend to many destinations in Tibet, including Lhasa and Mt. Everest Base Camp. They also run a site that expresses their commitment to responsible travel to natural areas that conserves the environment and improves the well being of the local people.
- General marketing – expanding the brand reach of both the company and their sponsored site into the travel market
- Manage the company’s social media channels to drive traffic to our website by producing creative and inspiring content
- Produce creative marketing campaigns targeting the expat population of Chengdu and other Chinese cities
- Opportunity to go out into the local community
- English speaker
- Outgoing and friendly personality
- Background in marketing, currently in a marketing program, or strongly considering marketing as a career choice
- Exceptional creativity skillset: communication and writing, content creation skills, photo editing, familiarity with Adobe products, etc.