Position Code: LISFIN03
This is an early-stage European venture capital fund partnering with globally-minded founders. It is a Venture Capital Firm based in Lisbon, Portugal, that manages 2 VC Funds and 2 Investment Vehicles. The main investment focus is tech startups in the pre-seed and seed stages, having more than 40 companies in the portfolio.
They’re supportive, founder focused, and aim to work together with you as a close and collaborative team of independent thinkers. Along with the support of their entire network, each member of their team brings their own personal experience to the table.
Venture Capital Intern
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Help in the fundraising process by speaking to high net worth and corporate institutional investors
- Conduct market and competitor research
- Develop an understanding of the investment strategies of the fund
- Organize meetings with potential investors
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Interest in venture capital and the progress of technology in society
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with fluency in English and / or Portuguese
- Structured thinker with high levels of initiative and ability to think on your feet and stay calm under pressure
- Cold calling/cold emailing experience in a related sales role
- Strong proficiency in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Previous experience using CRM systems is a plus
- Strong work ethic, team player, and high level of integrity
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible![/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_btn title=”Apply Now!” color=”green” link=”url:https%3A%2F%2Fpagodaprojects.com%2Fcontact-us%2F%23message|title:Apply%20Now”][/vc_column][/vc_row]