Position Code: TOKDE01
This internship host company offers an innovative, fun, and easy to use language learning system that is designed to get users speaking from the very first lesson.
Language learners can do so at their own convenience and pace with the hosts short, effective, and fun audio and video lessons, a comprehensive, state-of-the-art website, mobile apps, and a vibrant user community.
They offer something for everyone, from the absolute beginner making contact with the language for the first time to the seasoned speaker. With a diverse mix of online and mobile products to choose from, users easily fit language learning into their busy life – not the other way around.
Role: Video Production and Editing
The host organisation are looking for an intern who can work on;
- Video editing: edit learning content, promotional materials, and repackage for SNS formats
- Video production: assist with video productions in a professional studio setting
- Metadata and design: scale video thumbnails from templates, update YouTube metadata
- Administrative: revise and prep video publications, maintain archives and documentation
- Coordinate fast-paced projects on a strict time-table
Activities are not limited to the above, and candidates are encouraged to discuss further their own abilities and interests in an interview to identify synergies.
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Strong professional communication skills
- Desire to seek the bigger picture in the details
- Punctuality and reliability
- Proficiency in Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects
- Familiarity with video production fundamentals: exposure triangle, 3 point lighting, framing