Internship Reference: CDBS129
This Tech company builds the world’s most interactive video technology. Helping television shows, online videos and mobile videos sync relevant content, interactions, social media, and shopping.
This patented technology makes videos more engaging for viewers and provides better monetization for content creators and TV stations.
Website Content Assistant
- Update company website
- Write content for the website
- Manage and maintain company website
- monitoring website traffic
- responding to website feedback
- implement changes to the site’s layout and content based on website analytics
- Background in marketing
- Excellent Business English skills
- Flexible to take on other tasks not listed in the job description
- Independent and reliable
- Creative and can think outside of the box
- Excellent writing skills
- Attention to details
Preferred to have:
- Bachelor’s degree and is able to work for the entire internship duration
- Strong English capabilities and strong logic sense
- Independent work
- Capable of working for both their Software and Hardware company.