Programme Certificate01/08/2023 2023-08-01 14:48
How To Add Pagoda Certificates to LinkedIn
You’ve successfully completed your programme with Pagoda Projects *happy dance*.
You’ve already put in the hard work to earn your Pagoda certificates. Now it’s time to show them to the world.
Follow our simple steps to upload your certificates to LinkedIn
1. Log in to your LinkedIn account
2. Click on your profile picture in the top right corner of the page
3. Select “View Profile” from the drop-down menu
4. Click on the “Add profile section” button
5. Select “Recommended” from the dropdown menu
6. Click “Add licences or certifications” from the list of accomplishments
7. Enter the details of your internship certificate, including the name of the certificate, the organisation that issued it, and the date of issuance
8. List the top skills you gained from this certification
9. Upload a digital copy of your certificate in PDF or image format
10. Click on the “Save” button
Adding certificates to LinkedIn is a great way to showcase your skills and experience to potential employers. It also helps to verify your qualifications and makes you more credible in your field.
Although your internship or study programme has come to an end, we’d love to stay in touch.
The Pagoda Project Alumni Network is a great way to connect with fellow interns and stay up-to-date with sector news, events, graduate jobs and opportunities to give back to the intern community.