wsu school of law
2 Week Study Tour in Taipei, Taiwan
Across the two weeks, students will attend class for led by Taiwanese academics, get exposure to Taiwanese the legal system, government and financial sector engagements, and obtain tailored language training with daily opportunities to practice within socio-cultural activities. Students will become experienced global citizens invigorated by long lasting relationships.
Programme Dates: 3rd – 16th December 2023
- Hotel Accommodation (based on two sharing)
- Breakfast and selected lunch and dinners included
- Sessions with Soochow University and Chinese Culture University
- Presentations from prestigious Taipei law firms, Lee and Li and Washington Group and Associates
- Tour of the Legislative Yuan
- Australian Office Visit and Presentation
- Taipei Scavenger Hunt
- Shilin Nightmarket Visit
- Presentation from the Talent Circulation Alliance
- CAPRI Foundation Visit
- Talent Circle Alliance (TCA) Governmental Session
- National Human Rights Museum Visit
- Taiwan Council of Indigenous People’s (CIP) Session
- Explore the historic seaside district of Danshui
- Visit the key sights of Taipei
Insurance will be provided by Western Sydney University.
Pagoda are accepting applications now. We will provide confirmation of acceptance onto the programme throughout the year until all places are allocated.
The application process is as easy as 1, 2…
1. Get in touch to register interest
Simply fill in the form below and we will be in touch
2. Confirm Eligibility
Once we have confirmed you are eligible for the program and funding we will proceed to send you more information about the program.